Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Weeks Off...Please Come Back On 19th April

Salaam To All Valuable Viewers/Watchers/Buyers/Followers/Lovers/Friends
of
JUAIMURAH
Alhamdulillah & Insyaallah
I will be travelling for the next 2 weeks
I have no other choice but to stop my service to you during this period of time
PLEASE...oh..PLEASE...
Do come back after 19th Of April 2010
Insyaallah I will be updating again from then onwards
Till we meet again, please forgive all my sins & lets us all pray for all our wellbeings
Rose/Cabaikering

i have posted all the items ordered and hope i did not missed anything. please sms to baihaqi at 017-4704365 incase u need the tracking numbers. please clearly state to him whether its a kangaroo or pos malaysia postage and give him the hp number used to order the item. please wait for me to come back incase of any issues faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment